Monday, May 9, 2016

The Story of My Life

My Accountancy Journey 

     When my life was quickly falling out of my hands and reality wasn't within reach, I felt helpless. I needed to find a way out somehow, someone or something to influence me in a better way by helping me out of the major hole I had dug myself into.

     It all began when I graduated from high school and went to college. I don't know what course to take. Since elementary I wanted to be a Lawyer but when I'm in my 4th year in high school I changed my mind. Instead I took up Bachelor of Science in Accountancy. I was having difficulties adjusting during my freshman year in College. Honestly speaking, I even cried for a week because I miss my family so much. And in class our teacher give us exams I've never encountered in my high school days. I'm not used to studying a lot of chapters just for one night. I was like, " Ma'am , are you serious?" . But instead of whining like a baby I did my part as a student I studied but there are times that I can't understand the topics being discuss . I was so lost.

     And when middle term exams are done I was so devastated when I knew that I didn't pass the examination in my major subject. I was worried sick if I have a chance to pass my major subject at the end of the semester. I told my mother about it and she encouraged me to strive more, study hard and give more effort about my studies. I did my best but after our final exams I think my best wasn't good enough. I failed. For me this is one of the most crucial times in my life being a student. I don't know what to do.I can't think clearly and I can't decide if I will continue in this course or shift to other courses. 

    I prayed , really , I prayed hard asking God for guidance in my decisions. I was lighten up when my mother called and said "if you really want to be a CPA continue. That is just a test for you by God." So , I've made my decision knowing in myself that I wanted to be a CPA someday and make my parents proud, I continued and retake the subject that I failed. 

   Now I will say God is so good. He made a way for me to be in the right path. I am thankful for that. Now I am in my 3rd year in college and praise God because of his guidance I didn't failed again any subjects as of now. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ms. Sagario,
    Good day!
    I am a public school teacher in the City of Malolos, Bulacan. I am writing this to ask for your permission to allow me to use your blog article as part of my topics in the module I am doing for my Senior High Schools learners since I was tasked by the Department of Education to write a module. Your blog is equally interesting and informative. Students need to know and appreciate writers like you. rest assured that your name will be posted as the sole author of the said blog.
    I am hoping for a favorable response to my request. Please consider. Thank you and God bless you.
    Respectfully yours,
    Ma'am Crizah Flor A. Domingo

    ReplyDelete